A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
What to expect when visiting us?
At Sharon Springs Dental you will always be greeted warmly by a team member. We understand you are here because you value your dental needs. We are here to serve you and your family by bringing exceptional care as if you were our own family member. Our staff and Doctor will take the time to listen to your dental needs and desires. We understand every person has a dental story to tell, whether it is fear or motivating factors that contribute to achieving optimal healthy dental smiles. Whatever your dental concerns are, you can count on us to be your dental home.
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of dental services to meet your every dental need.
- Dental cleanings: From healthy mouth cleanings (prophys), to deep cleanings, and everything in between.
- Cosmetics: Veneers, crowns, bondings, teeth whitening, and Invisalign (teeth straightening clear aligners).
- Tooth replacement options: Dental implants, partials, and dentures.
- Tooth extractions: Tooth removals/extractions are sometimes necessary to optimize your overall health. We perform extractions and offer bone grafting.
- Root canals: A common endodontic procedure that eliminates bacteria from an infection, the chamber at the center of your tooth containing soft tissue called the pulp. Recent advances in endodontic technology make this tooth-preserving procedure much less problematic and painless.
- Consultations : This is non-invasive visit with your dentist where you can discuss any issues that you're experiencing, concerns and treatment options. If you have anxieties about having dental work done, this is also the time to express it. Be as honest as possible so that you are both on the same page and working toward the same goals.
We strive in everything we do to provide each individual with the best patient experience around